I have gone through this script, and verified it’s compatibility with Skype for Business server. And while doing so, and I did a few changes for the script. Here are the highlights of v 3.4:
- Cleanup: Using paramter sets to seperate the different options (see comment below)
- Bugfix: URIsearch is now mandatory when using -search parameter
- Change: Default directory is now “UCDoc” (see comment below)
- Change: Only one parameter for filename: $fileXML
- Bugfix: Running a test, to avoid known issues with get-csmeetingroom and Lync 2010 (see comment below)
Cleanup: Using paramter sets to seperate the different options
The script have a lot of different switches, which really should not be mixed. In previous versions it was up to the user to avoid these errors. New parameter sets should now prevent a bad mix from ever happening.
Default directory is now “UCDoc”
The default path used to be “c:\Lync Documentation”. I changed the path to “c:\UCDoc” as a more neutral choice.
Running a test, to avoid known issues with get-csmeetingroom and Lync 2010
To avoid blood red text (on in some instances script hangs), I now run a test for the software version before running get-csmeetingroom (not available in Lync 2010 versions).
Hope find these updates useful, and I do appreciate feedback if you have questions or suggestions.
The script can be downloaded from the Technet Gallery